Participating in our courses and retreats can be intense. Participants are asked to be firmly grounded and have the ability to take personal responsibility. One should have a fairly stable mental balance and participants attending courses should be able to take personal responsibility for their own experiences.
Our courses and retreat are not designed as a substitute for psychotherapeutic work. It is the responsibility of each participant to judge for themselves their suitability to participate in one of our courses. If you are seeing a psychotherapist, psychiatrist or other mental health professional, we ask that you speak with them about your intentions to join a retreat or a course.
Our courses and retreats are not designed to remedy or cure any physical, serious mental or medical condition. If you are experiencing this, prior to, or during a course we unreservedly recommend that you seek appropriate support from suitably qualified medical practitioners.
Refund policy for retreats
- A deposit of half of the retreat price is required to make a booking for a retreat. This deposit becomes non-refundable 28 days before the retreat starts.
- To confirm your booking for a retreat, full payment is required 28 days prior to the retreat starting.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 14 days prior to the retreat starting.
Refund policy for workshops and weekends
- To confirm your booking for a workshop or weekend full payment is required.
- Your payment becomes non-refundable 14 days prior to the workshop or weekend starting.
Registration and payment are binding for the entire course. You commit to paying the full fee regardless if you are unable to attend.
We kindly remind you to write your full name on the transfer – otherwise we cannot identify your payment. Please keep your deposit receipt as documentation for your accounting.