Right by your Side with Mentoring
My offering draws on experiences and insights from 30 years of spiritual practice in different Buddhist traditions and Western Psychotherapy. I have been supervising the spiritual practice of people for the last 15 years.
Integrating Nondual Awareness
As your mentor I encourage and support you in learning to slow down, cultivate radical acceptance, establish a healthy meditation practice and bring mindfulness into your daily life and relationships.
- Compassionate support on your journey,
- Guidance in your meditation practice,
- Support in times of fear, depression, anxiety, stress or grief,
- Help in integrating your spiritual practice into work and relationships,
- Discovery of a spiritual practice which is tailored to your needs.
The emphasis of my work
- Supporting a contemplative lifestyle for both Buddhists and non-Buddhists,
- Establishing a daily formal meditation practice and a mindfulness practice in daily life,
- The emergence of present-centered, non-judgmental awareness,
- Integration of the body in your practice.
Overcoming spiritual turmoils
Spiritual growth can be challenging, even tumultuous, at times turning into a crisis known as spiritual emergency. I am supporting people in those challenging times of the journey.
As in the practice of Psychotherapy spiritual mentoring is entirely confidential and similar boundaries and contract apply. Preferably you commit for a longer period of work with me, short term or individual sessions are, however, also possible. Sessions will usually be an hour, every second or third week. The fee is 800 DKK (Reduction for students or unemployed available). If we can’t meet in person in Copenhagen, it is possible to have the sessions on Skype. I will provide recorded guided meditations or written material if necessary for the practice in between sessions.