How to develop a Work-Life-Balance
Mindfulness Coaching is my offering for people who want to develop a mindful and efficient work-life. It is aimed at both leaders and employees.
The training emphasizes practicing in daily work life, not an extra activity that consumes lots of time. You will work with the challenges of a busy work life: deadlines, endless emails, stressful meetings and the general pressure of your job.
Many scientific studies prove that mindfulness practice
- Improves health
- Lowers stress
- Increases a sense of well-being
- Improves your efficiency
- Benefits your relationships
Participants of mindfulness training also report enhanced focus and concentration, freedom from their habitual thought patterns and increased empathy.
Mindfulness coaching is for you if
- You are a busy person with an interest in meditation without a lot of time
- You are successful in your work but are looking for something deeper
- You want to use practices which really work
Mindfulness coaching will help you to:
- Deal with stress more effectively
- Feel centered no matter what
- Connect with an oasis of calm anywhere
- Stay in tune with the creative source inside of you
How does it work?
For three month we will meet every week or every second week for one hour on Skype. In between sessions you will get instructions for a short formal meditation practice and for different mindfulness practices during the day. They will be in written and audio form. The price for each session is 800 DKK.